2.8
Style and Design

I ordered a monogrammed item for my daughters birthday, which showed in stock on their site and my order email.It did not come, so I called 3 times to check the status, and each time they promised it would be shipped asap.

It finally came over a month later, and when my daughter opened it, IT HAD THE WRONG INITIALS! I called again, and it seemed like it was no big deal to them. Instead of offering to get a corrected version made up and expediting the shipping, they said I had to return this one, get a refund, and then it could be reordered.

And they didn't even offer a % off for all this hassle.They are awful to deal with, and the quality of the monogram was garbage, even if the initials were right I'd have to have it fixed.

Review about: Pbteen Suitcase.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Products offered.

I didn't like: Customer service, No recourse, Reflection that my business does not matter.

Had an Experience with PBteen?

Comments

PBTeenSocialTeam
PBteen Verified Representative

Hello,

We are sorry to hear this happened with your personalized item. Our apologies that we have not responded to ensure you receive the personalization you ordered.

Please email your order details to support@pbteen.com and our elevated support team will contact you to address this issue.

Sincerely,