2.6
Style and Design

I ordered a bed on September 10th, and when we got to checkout it said that it was on back order and wouldn't ship until September 23rd.We thought that would be fine, and proceeded to order.

September 23rd comes along and we wait all day to see if it will ship, and it doesn't. Instead, the estimated deliver date gets changed from October 2nd - October 16th to October 31st - November 14th.

It keeps getting pushed back every day.I don't want to wait months for my item to deliver, I just want to be able to go personally and pick them up or have them shipped already.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Design.

I didn't like: Delievery problems, Not shipping.

Had an Experience with PBteen?

Comments

PBTeenSocialTeam
PBteen Verified Representative

My apologies for the change in delivery dates for your PBteen order. I would be more than happy to take a look at your order to see why this keeps happening.

At your convenience, please send you order details to support@pbteen.com and I will look into this.

Best regards,

Jamie

PBteen Social Media Team

to PBTeenSocialTeam #1379339

Hello- an update.I have emailed the email you gave more than a week ago with no response.

We've also tried calling customer service 2 times on different days, with no response.The customer service is lacking.