The main thing my daughter wanted for Christmas was a Gaming Chair and it was the very first gift I purchased this season because of it's importance to my kid. The only reason I purchased it from PB Teen in this particular color was because their website said it was in stock and I would receive it by 5th of December.

Today is the 16th of December and every time I track my order, they keep quietly pushing back the date it will arrive. Now they are saying it won't be here until January. If this particular chair was back ordered, I would have appreciated a little honesty so I could have purchased a similar chair from another retailer.

Now my daughter won't have her gift to open on Christmas, but hey, they already have my money so why should they care. Calls to their customer service have not been returned.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

I could have written this same exact review...ordered gaming chair for daughter’s big gift on 11/27 due to ship in 3-5 days arriving by 12/6. It’s now Jan 9th and the estimated arrival date was once again pushed out til 1/18...I’m sure that will soon change to 1/25, then 2/2, etc. I can not believe how many people they did this to...they just don’t seem to care at all about the frustrated parents and disappointed kids.