1.5
Style and Design

I have been a customer of Pottery Barn for about 15 years.The service used to be great at the beginning until about 7 years ago.

The style, decor ideas and storage capability with their products are what keeps me coming back, only to be disappointed. Most of the furniture I bought 13 - 10 years ago has scratched easily. The bedding I have bought most recently has barely made it through a year of moderate washing. I just bought some new sheets for my son and I would say that I could compare them to gauze.

I don't know how they stay in business!For a company with great style and so easy to mix and match and come up with a beautiful room, you think they would want to keep a good reputation for quality products.

Review about: Pbteen Bedding Set.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: I like the style.

Had an Experience with PBteen?

Comments

PBTeenSocialTeam
PBteen Verified Representative

Please accept my apologies for the disappointment with your recent PBteen purchase.PBteen stands behind the quality of our products and want you to be completely satisfied with your purchases.

A private message has been sent with my contact information as I am more than happy to assist.

Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.

Best regards,