Resolved
2.0
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Dec 15, 2017

I got my refund. Thank you.

Original review posted by user Dec 01, 2017

I bought a butterfly chair on the 7th November to be picked up at a Pottery Barn Kids store at Village of Merrick Park. The estimated delivery time was between 10th and 13th November.

The chair, that comes in two parts - the base and the slip cover, was posted on the 9th and 10th. I was hoping it would arrive by the 12th since I was leaving the US and returning to Brazil. It didn't. My sister was leaving on the 13th so I asked if she could pick it up and to my surprise, only part of it was delivered and the other was only arriving the next day.

So I decided not to pick up and get a refund. Now I have been in contact with the customer service via e-mail and they said that first I should return the items, which I don't have. Apparently they didn't READ my e-mail. Next answer they said I should call the store myself to cancel my order.

WHAT? I am not in the US and I don't have an US phone number. I just want the customer service to cancel my order and get me the refund.

What a terrible store to deal with. Hope that by complaining here It will solve my problem.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Customer service, Late delivery.

Comments

After reading the reviews I need to cancel my order. I tried calling but getting now where.

I ordered a comforter and I see it I might not get it for weeks or months. I need a refund so I can buy from a real business

I placed an order today and it said there were techincal issues to please call. I called, waited 48 mins, no answer.

When I called back some robotic message said they were closed until tomorrow!! Really?

10 days before Christmas!!! How do I even know if my order went through!?

gigisampaio

Thank you, Sharla.

The issue was resolved. I got my refund.

I love the store and really hope that in the future the customer service gets better.

PBTeenSocialTeam
#1401995
PBteen Verified Representative

I'm so sorry to hear you've has such a disappointing experience with this order. I've sent you a private message with the details regarding your refund, I'm so sorry it so long to be applied.-Thank You-Sharla PB Teen Social Media Team

PBTeenSocialTeam
#1401990
PBteen Verified Representative

Hello GIovana,

I'd like it first apologize for the poor experience you had with this order, this is certainly not the type of service we expect for our customers to experience. I'm very sorry to hear the chair did not arrive in time and that you've had such a hard time getting your money refunded.

Your refund has now been processed, you'll see the credit back on your Master Card in 3-5 business days.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me at support@pbteen.com. Thank You-Sharla- PB Teen Social Media Team