I purchased several items for my granddaughter for Christmas, no problem I got the items.One of the items she did not like so I returned it in January.

Because it was past the time when I could get a credit they gave me a store card, fair enough I ordered an item this time for my granddaughter's birthday which is at the end of February, they said I would get it the day after her birthday in February. The date passed and I did not get it, I waited a couple of days and I called, they told me it was on back order and that I would get it no later than March 9. Not very happy they never notified me but I wanted the item so I agreed. I waited March 9 went by and I waited.

Finally I called again and they told me this time it was on back order until the Ed of April, no notification at all. They told me that back order items were issued on a first come first get basis and there was a large number of people ahead of me, also that they don't charge until item is shipped. I explained that customer service was not about money. I cancelled and then Just wanting to use the money up I tried to order from W.

S. Who told me I did not have the money in the card! It seems they did charge it. Could not place the order have to wait for the new credit they issued to come in the mail.

The most Awful customer service I have ever experienced.No communication, miscommunication and disregard for customers needs.

Review about: Pbteen Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Ensure that I receive the full refund in a timely manner. I don't want to have to call you again to get my money I want to get it spend it and be done with you. .

Had an Experience with PBteen?

Comments