The mini fridge cart had wheels you are supposed to screw in but there is not threads on the wheels!!!So the cart has no wheels and scratches my wood floor because there is nothing to hold it in place.
Called and called customer service with no answer just stayed on hold forever. Emailed customer service and still no reply....... Quality is *** and so is the customer service.
I expected more from Pottery Barn and am very disappointed.Will never order from them again.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Not good
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Item defective
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Pbteen Supercool Fridge Cart
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "Looking for teaching jobs in Vietnam? Don't go to Thai Binh Duong or Thái Bình Dương center. They stand for broken promises, take money from teachers without telling, lying about..."
- "I contacted Tamia at 6478700100 this past tuesday. I went to her motel room in Barrie and we discussed what i was into and then i gave her 200 donations..."
- "This white dress came with a dark spot in the MIDDLE of it, in the FRONT! My daughter had a modeling gig, but she couldn't wear the dress because..."
- "I purchased a Lane Double Reclining Sofa over four years ago and the fabric is cracking and tearing away from the pad. I was told by the furniture store..."
- "I have issues with an order that was submitted without my consent. An order that arrived where the shirt was torn. And no one will return an email or a..."