The mini fridge cart had wheels you are supposed to screw in but there is not threads on the wheels!!!So the cart has no wheels and scratches my wood floor because there is nothing to hold it in place.

Called and called customer service with no answer just stayed on hold forever. Emailed customer service and still no reply....... Quality is *** and so is the customer service.

I expected more from Pottery Barn and am very disappointed.Will never order from them again.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Karinwheeler is overall dissatisfied with PBteen and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about pbteen supercool fridge cart at PBteen was customer service and item defective Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about PBteen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare PBteen to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with PBteen?

Comments

Could you tell me about the quality of the mini fridge? I don't plan on purchasing a cart for it so your review doesn't really give me any insight.