Placed an order for a loft bed, SPOKE to two people and asked about the price and what was all included, BOTH people said yes! It was even said by one of them “maybe it’s a discontinued color that’s why it’s cheaper” Really?

So I gave them my card Number, got an email confirmation, more than 24 hours later received an email stating the order was cancelled because there was an error in the listed price, “sorry for the inconvenience and frustration “ yes I am frustrated and have been on the phone with various people and have left messages for Mr Barnes to contact me....that company could care a less about you. I have attached pictures of words out of Mr Barnes mouth in an interview with Stellaservice.com. A year ago, he has obviously not taken steps to make the company better. I will NEVER buy from that company or Recommend anyone else to..

Any other reputable company would honor that price quoted especially after even paying for it! So unfortunately I have a very disappointed 10 year old who thought she was getting a new bed!

I was offered 20% off and free shipping, but they are advertising a sale of up to 70%off? My question is if you can sell some furniture at 70% off why can’t that be done for the people who tried to buy this bed because of your carelessness.

Review about: Pbteen Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments