I have been buying things from PB store for years. I ordered an armoire in 1st week of June from Canada through border free/ pbteen website.

I didn't get any update from anyone for weeks. We are end of September and the order still sits in warehouse in USA. No updates whatsoever. I called customer rep again this week, only to hear that order will take additional time to ship.

I almost cancelled the order with the whole customer service experience. Big cons I see shopping online from Canada: 1) long wait time - well beyond estimated wait time.

2) No update from company on the order status. i would consider shopping somewhere else going forward.

Review about: Pbteen Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Process of delivery is miserable, Customer care.

Comments

PBTeenSocialTeam
PBteen Verified Representative

Hello, We are sorry to hear of your difficulties with your purchase and the limited information from Border Free. We would be happy to take a closer look and see if we can assist in any way.

Please send us your order details or store receipt and contact information to support@potterybarn.com and a member of our team will reach out to discuss. Thank you!