Featured Not resolved

My husband purchased the Hampton Classic Bed, Queen, Simply White and the Beautysleep Luxury Firm, Queen, Mattress for our daughter along with bedding.We moved to our new apartment and put the bed together.

When the mattress arrived and we placed it on the bed, there were 2inch wide gaps. We measured the mattress and it was the right size (60"x80"). The bed was just wrong in dimensions. My first call to customer service was on the 19th of August.

Calling customer service was and is a total nightmare. From being told that I should buy a mattress padding to fix the issue, to "some customers like it that way so they can tuck a blanket around the mattress" and finally to "We are now waiting for a delivery truck to send a new bed to you and make a swap." My last email was on the 28th of September asking for an update on when the bed will be delivered. No response. I call every week to the same person I have been dealing with but my calls go straight to her messaging and I do not get a response.

My last call was yesterday. To spend close to 2K on furniture and bedding from PBteeen and to get this type of treatment is totally unprofessional, unacceptable and downright disgusting.

I still want this issue fixed.I am still waiting for an answer.

Review about: Pbteen Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Way i have been treated.

Comments

PBTeenSocialTeam
PBteen Verified Representative

Hi Oddmum2,

Thank you for reaching out regarding your PBteen order. I apologize for the delay and would be more than happy to assist you. Please send your order details to support@pbteen.com and we can help.

Look forward to hearing from you soon!

Best regards,

PBteen

to PBTeenSocialTeam #1385789

Thank you for the quick response. My order number is 372192436379. I am looking forward to your solution

PBTeenSocialTeam
PBteen Verified Representative

We are sorry for the delay with your replacement. We would be more than happy to look into this for you. A private message has been sent for further information.

Thank you!